Monday 6 July 2015

July: OPTC Events

Hello guys, todays post I will be talking about what will happen this July in 'One Piece Treasure Cruise', before I start these are prediction, but they are likely to happen. 

Alabasta Island release:


Every month theres a new island release, so I pretty sure Alabasta is going to release in the middle of this month, don't forget to farm your crocodiles !

Mihawk's coming back:


Every 3 moths a boss comes back, so Mihawk came on April, so 3 months from april is July. But I think he will come in the middle of this month, because I don't think he can come with Zephyr, because thats too much pressure on new players, any Vivi/Laboon users.

Zephyr's coming:


Every month there a new boss, so I am 100% he is coming this month, but I think he will be coming in the End of this month.

Supernovas Batch 2 + Rayleigh:


Well I honestly am really, really excited for this more than any thing else from the July Events,  I really saving up like crazy and I really want a Rayleigh or WB or Kidd.


Well this sums it up for the July events, cya next time - 



No comments:

Post a Comment